This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#960291 by Pete
29 Mar 2021, 23:14
Just a heads up that the I'm switching the dedicated server V-Flyer is hosted on tonight.

We moved to a new server in January, and although it's a much faster more powerful machine, I've had a couple of disk problems that point to a hardware fault, so to avoid ongoing issues I'm replacing the whole server. It'll mean there will be a couple of hours of downtime while everything copies across and the DNS is updated, but we should be back to normal in the morning.

Cheers,

Pete
#960426 by ColOrd
06 Apr 2021, 18:20
Pete, I keep having an issue on my phone (Iphone, Safari) and now I've just had it on my laptop (Windows 10, MS Edge) whereby when I press "Submit" on a post it gives me a blank screen. If I think refresh that blank screen it double posts my post. Otherwise I need to click the link in my homepage to get back to the forum index.
#960428 by 747G-VXLG
06 Apr 2021, 18:25
ColOrd wrote:Pete, I keep having an issue on my phone (Iphone, Safari) and now I've just had it on my laptop (Windows 10, MS Edge) whereby when I press "Submit" on a post it gives me a blank screen. If I think refresh that blank screen it double posts my post. Otherwise I need to click the link in my homepage to get back to the forum index.

I’m having the exact same issues.
#960538 by Cat_H
13 Apr 2021, 11:42
HI Pete,

I'm also having the same issue, but on Windows 10/Chrome